Sunday, July 11, 2010

Production Update July 11, 2010

The last several weeks since Nashville have been very busy, so I haven't had much time to work on the album until recently. This past week, I've been pulling rough mixes of the drums, bass, and guitar (from the Nashville session on June 18th) into Logic (they were recorded in Pro Tools). I've been focusing a lot recently on cleaning up the programming parts I've created in Logic (piano, synths, percussion, etc.). Also, yesterday, I tracked acoustic guitar with my friend Patrick Skelton for one of the songs on the new album. Patrick is also working on a new project, and we were also recording some of his guitar parts for his songs at 10x12 Productions.

3 comments:

Patrick Skelton said...

Whoa! Who's that dude? :)

Looks like some rock star I know!

Patrick said...

Hey Marc...mind if I steal the top pic to post on Facebook?

Marc Andre said...

Yep Patrick... the photos are yours to use however!

Marc