Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Is The Blog Dead?

Nope, the blog is not dead. Just haven't had much time to write as I did several weeks ago. Played at Vineyard Cafe the other night...things went well. I may post a picture or two in the near future. We have a band practice this coming monday in preparation for the Vinton Baptist Church concert on March 19th. Am I still pursuing music as heavily? Probably not at the moment, but I still knocking on doors and seeking opportunites...just with a little less intensity for the time being. I am working nearly 60 hours every week recording and producing audio for a kid's television show. I'm having some opportunity to arrange some of the music for the show, which is an interesting turn from the progressive rock I've been doing recently. =)

One of my biggest goals right now is to get things back together financially. These crazy hours are (Lord willing) only for a season. I hope we can be doing even more shows come summer or fall. Stay tuned.

No comments: