Wednesday, March 23, 2005

No Time To Write

Hey, just a quick hello to everyone keeping up with the blog. Things have been super busy. I've been working about 60 hours a week at a local production house/tv station producing audio and arranging music for a national kids show. On top of that, I run sound at a local church (freelance work) for Sunday morning services, concerts, weddings, funerals, etc. Hopefully, I will at least be back to a 40 hour work week starting in May. If you have contacted me, I apologize if I have not yet been able to return your email. I went from having occasional work to work out the ears!! The money is needed as I am still paying back (and will be for a while) the money I invested in the CD. Definitely a business loss...I may eventually sell enough CDs to break even, but at this point, it's faster to recover the money by working a regular job. It's also easier to see concerts and cd distribution as ministry when you're not wondering how you're going to buy the next meal. A couple months ago, there were times when it was that bad. I praise God for the opportunity to work again, although I realize that things can be taken away just as quickly as they are given. I'm trying to be content in both feast and famine.


No comments: