Sunday, May 01, 2005

Blog Overhaul

The blog is getting an overhaul!! As you have probably noticed, I've changed the colors and layout. I've also started moving all the old blog entries to a new journal page on website: http://www.marcandremusic.com/journal.html

After two years of blogging, the blog was getting a bit cluttered and I decided it'd be a good idea to categorize my blog entries. All the newsletters and entries from the "Making of Backstage Pass" will soon have their own page on the journal page at www.marcandremusic.com. In addition, all the "Behind the Songs" entries have been moved to a new page on the above journal page. I will continue to add new song descriptions as time permits. The last song I dissected was track #7 "Fooled."

Soon, this blog will become a broader journal of my own life experience, although it will still include many entries regarding concerts and musical ventures. Stay tuned.

No comments: