Monday, July 25, 2005

Taking A Break

Had a great time at Teens at Bethel (in Point Pleasant, WV) the other week! We got to hang out some with The Afters who just recently finished a tour with Mercy Me. Cool guys.

Things are quite busy these days...between church, 50+hours at work ( my tv audio job and sound tech job at a local church), and social involvements, I'm finding it difficult to play, let alone schedule shows. Our next show is Nov 7th in Bristol, TN at King College. I'm not sure that we will be able to play any gigs before then. Things should hopefully calm down a bit by October, and I'll be able to start focusing a bit more on doing live shows.

There's a new review of "Backstage Pass" at grassrootsmusic.com...check it out at http://www.grassrootsmusic.com/artist/andremarc/andremarc1

God is good, and I'm being challenged in many ways. I will try to write more in the near future.

No comments: