Friday, October 12, 2007

Hello From Malcesine

This morning, we traveled from Torbole to Malcesine (Italy). We are at a very cool hotel overlooking the lake. We also went hiking for about 4 hours in the mountains today (took the cable car up) and ran another hour when we got to the bottom. It's been a full but fun day. Thanks for your comments. I am working on a set of seriously long blogs with many stories (I may not be able to finish them completely until I am sitting on the plane back to Columbus, but I will try to at least give you some ideas what we're doing via. photos. Tomorrow, we'll stay in Malcesine until early evening and then drive back to Munich. Sunday, I will be going to Beth's church and will be having lunch with her and a bunch of her friends, which will be cool. Until next time, here are some pics from today... I still need to sort through some 1000+ photos (and some video footage), but I grabbed a few quickly to post. It's about 11:30 pm now and I'm sitting in the comfortable hotel lobby overlooking the lake while watching some Italian band on a flat screen tv. Beth is probably fast asleep upstairs dreaming of some sports activity which far exceeds the abilities of most human beings her age. Today she was trying to convince me to go paragliding. As long as we can wear clothes.

No comments: