Friday, December 17, 2004

Long Time, No Blog

Yeah, I know. It's bee a while. Things have been busy lately. Working on a lot of "behind the scenes" stuff...calls, emails, making contacts, sending out promo packs to churches and radio stations, working to set up concerts, band practices. I have to be honest, it's recently been easier to work hard than to pray hard. I often find myself at this place where I maybe have done a lot, without really committing any of it to the Lord. God has again recently reminded me of the importance of including Him in all the details, even the small, sometimes annoying stuff. We can serve Him doing anything, even in making mailing labels. =)

I have not kept up with the weekly Monday "Behind the Songs" entry...but the "making of 'After Everything (track #5)'" is soon on its way.

No comments: