Friday, November 26, 2004

Websites, Newspapers, and Television Ads

Have been updating the website (www.marcandremusic.com). Check out the new expanded "bio" and "news" sections. Also, click on "buy CD" to see the new store look. I'm learning lots of interesting stuff about Dreamweaver. =)

Today, I'm shipping a couple CDs out to some local newspapers which may be doing some reviews on "Backstage Pass." Also, working on the possibility of airing a television ad on SkyAngel televsion. Stay tuned for details. Please pray for God's will in these opportunities.

Now that the project is finished, I've really been trying to focus a lot on practicing piano. I have a couple keyboardists which play for me during shows, but I also need to be ready to play all the songs (from both CDs) from memory if I'm the keyboardist for the night. =) I took music theory back at Liberty University in 95-96, and I tell you, that stuff pays off. It may be boring at the time, but it makes a huge difference in song writing and performance. Keys are key.

Thank you to all of you who have been praying. I can feel the coverage. =)

No comments: