Friday, February 11, 2005

Concert Cramming?

Wow, what a busy week. So it's Friday night at 11:30 and I just got home from work about an hour ago. It feels good to work and get paid for it. =) Not that I haven't been working a lot over the last several months...it's just been work for the album (promotion, etc.) and I've been spending money and not earning it. Anyway, enough about money. The cool thing is I get to be a part of the production for a pretty cool new television show. I'm definitely learning a lot, and I think I'm working even harder now that I've been without a "full time" job for so long...it really helps you to appreciate the benefits of employment.

Anyway, this is gonna be a short one. It's about time to turn in for the night. Tomorrow, I'll be spending the majority of the day preparing for this Sunday night at New Life OSU. I've got some new worship songs to learn, some transitions to work through, and a band practice at 6:30pm. I'll probably be able to chill out a bit the first couple days of next week. Definitely looking forward to that.

No comments: