Wednesday, February 16, 2005

One Stone at a Time

Today, I met with several members of the band Darby Refuge and also the student ministries pastors of Life Community Church, all in preparation for our concert on April 22nd. Check out www.marcandremusic.com/news.html for more info on upcoming concerts. Visit www.darbyrefuge.com for learn more about Darby Refuge.

I've been working a lot recently. God has really been providing work for me, which has been a blessing. I've had time to lay a lot of ground work in regards to promotion, shows, etc. over the last couple months...the extra time has helped, but now it's good to be working "regularly" again. I've heard that even some of the "big" artists out there are only able to do their music "seasonally." I've always wondered what artists do when they're not touring or recording new music. Maybe some of them are waiting tables or driving UPS trucks.

No comments: