Saturday, January 05, 2008

The Truck Driver Score

Last fall, I completed the music for a short thriller film entitled The Truck Driver, directed by my friend Ben Bays (Room 101 Productions. Copyright 2007). The other day, I edited the 45 minute score down to about 15 minutes, compiling what I think are the best sections. You can take a listen here (just click on "demo"). Just be advised the music gets rather intense, and may not be the best choice for the stereo right before you go to bed.

Keep in mind this is copyrighted material, so please don't use this for your own movie or production. I have posted this with the permission of the director, Ben Bays. Ben is currently editing his next movie, "The Horseman." I've seen still shots from the movie and it looks amazing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, does this movie have a happy ending?

Marc Andre said...

It's a bitter sweet ending, kind of like good expresso with a bad after taste. I don't know, I can't think of anything else to compare it to. =)